- Over 30 years of business management experience. Led 4 distinct turnarounds in the face of competitive market saturation, resulting in sales increases of 50-250% and profit improvements of 300-500%. Owned and operated his own retail business which he sold in 2005, realizing a 533% return on invested capital.
- Regionally recognized Licensed Business Coach with expertise in organizational leadership and management, merchandising and marketing, team development, and customer service.
- Recipient of numerous awards and recognitions including:
2009- ActionCOACH, North American Forum Poster of the Year
2009- ActionCOACH, Gulf Atlantic Region, Most Improved Coach
2007- BNI, Networker Award for Outstanding Performance
2006- ActionCOACH, N. Fla Territory, Coach of the Year
2005- Ford Motor Company, CPO Challenge Champion
- Education, certifications, accreditations:
- 1985- State of Florida, Certified Food Manager
- 1983- Florida State University, B.S. in Business Management
- 1980- Dale Carnegie Customer Relations Course, Graduate
- Happily married to Linda, his wife of 28 years, with whom he hasraised one child, Rebecca, who has recently graduated from FL Gulf Coast University and they are currently caring for a lovable “grand-dog”. He loves to read non-fiction stories of accomplishment over adversity. He enjoys FSU Football, tennis, and classic car collecting and restoration.